From:
Patrick Omorrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 10:55:58 -0500
I am trying to compile information about the Records Mangement Industry and
have a couple of questions I would appreciate any feedback on (or direction
on finding the answers to):

1) What is the typical number of microfilm reels a county (parish/town,
etc..) may store offsite?  By county, I mean a county recorder, land records
office, etc....

2) What is the typical price per month paid for a stored reel.  For example
a couple of vendors have told me they charge approximately $1.50 per month,
per reel on average in the Northeast

Again, any feedback however general or specific would be appreciated

Thank you

Pat O'Morrow
(independent market researcher)