From:
"Snyder, Floranne S. 'Anne'" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Dec 2005 11:00:01 -0500
Dear Peter,
Thank you for clarifying my message.  As you may note, I explicitly stated
this was Virginia and based on the Code of Virginia.  I am sorry that I did
not emphasize this was an example and not necessarily law for all.