From:
"Link, Gary M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 10:18:26 -0500
Try www.nedcc.org

Gary Link, CRM
Corporate Records Manager
Astorino
227 Fort Pitt Boulevard
Pittsburgh, PA  15222
412.765.1700
412.765.1711 Fax
www.astorino.com

-----Original Message-----
From: naomi ashley [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 11:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Ozone treatment and smok

Thank you for the information regarding OZONE TREATMENT AND SMOKE.  However,
regarding these two certificates there was no smoke at all.  The problem was
that the office leaks from rainwater.  Does anyone have any suggestions as
to the possibility of cleaning these rain-soaked certificates?  I would
appreciate any suggestions?

Thanks,
Naomi