From:
Alisia Wygant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 15:53:41 -0500
Hey--I thought you might be interested in seeing this, since it's an
incredibly detailed job posting for a records manager.  I think Minnesota is
a little bit more with it than Maine.  But it's still interesting, right? .
. .

Love you bunches and bunches, I'm leaving work now!

ps. glad your loins were suitable warmed.