From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 2006 06:00:37 -0800
On 2/2/06, Alisia Wygant <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Oh my goodness.

It coulda been MUCH WORSE... you could have posted this reply from an
employer's account!!

I . . . don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Laugh, believe me, you'll feel better about it.

 I'm never going to mistake
> reply for forward again, never refer to inside jokes

 "Never say never; Never say always.  There's always an exception." =)

and I'm going to go change my e-mail now.

Too late, and why bother?  There aren't (m)any stakers on the Listserv...
you'll just be providing the spammers another new node to attack.

If this list has a manager with a heart, please,
> please delete!

=)  Believe me, I know the List PA... he's heartless, but a good person
anyway.  The TRUE List Admins won't  delete anything unless it's illegal,
immoral or downright NASTY.  If they did, all traces of Don Saklad posts
would be gone... =)

Here's hoping that most people do ignore listservs.

Hope all you want, but beleive me... WE DO!

Most sincere apologies,
> "Embarassed in Records Management"

With bunches of love and warmed loins,

Larry