From:
"Grevin, Frederic" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 16:35:35 -0500
I have Adobe Acrobat Professional 7.0.0 (I've been unable to upgrade to
version 7.0.7) and it saves to PDF/A Draft. But I'm not sure that's a big
problem (Adobe is a prime mover in the ISO/TC 171/SC2/ WG7 that created, and
is still working on, the format), PROVIDING you configure it correctly.

So now you're going to ask me how to configure it correctly. I don't know,
because I haven't spent the time going through the ISO Standard. I agree
that it's irritating to see how little information Adobe put into the
Acrobat 7.0.0 Help file (4 topics, all very short).

Best regards,

Fred.
Frederic J. Grevin
Director, Records and Archives Management
The City of New York
Department of Environmental Protection (DEP)
59-17 Junction Blvd., 11th floor
Flushing, NY 11373-5108
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Phone: (718) 595-4372