From:
Steve Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2006 08:25:37 -0600
Linda,  Just a reminder-Fire resistant not fire proof and I wouldn't
recommend them for anything other than duplicate copies.

Off to train on email.

Steve Petersen CRM
Sr. Records Administrator
Rockwell Collins Inc
319.295.5244

Linda Buss <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Records Management Program <[log in to unmask]>
02/23/2006 07:33 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [RM] A Lesson in Records Management

Can anyone give me an idea of how much heat a CD/DVD can tolerate before
it
becomes unreadable?  I'm developing a disaster recovery plan and am trying
to justify purchasing fire-proof filing cabinets.

Thanks.

Linda Buss, MA
EDMS Manager
OBDP