From:
Patrick Cunningham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2006 12:41:23 -0700
You definitely want something distinctive so that folks don't mistake
it for a secured shredding container or a place to put postal mail. You
might also want to consider getting some pouches that people could use
to package the files being returned. That way, you could use a drop box
and not worry about file folder contents getting scrambled.

I'm not sure how your check-in system is intended to work, but I'd
suggest that if you have a lockbox, whoever goes around collecting
returned files could do the check in when they open the container. It
would also be a means of getting new files delivered to records
securely.

This is one company that makes good quality pouches that can be
custom-imprinted http://www.arifkin.com/

Patrick Cunningham, CRM