From:
Jay Maechtlen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2006 22:04:05 -0700
Allen, Doug wrote:

>Brian, the Stones are coming to Austin, TX. in October.... not sure whether
>I'll go see 'em or not.
>
>Douglas P. Allen, CRM, CDIA+

well, if you're a Stones fan, they put on a  pretty good show.
While I was still working for Ameriquest, they had an employee's night,
all of us could take our spouses and see the concert at Angels Stadium.
Pretty cool- I'm not that much of a fan, but it was too good a freebie
to pass up!

Now I'm back in the machine tool biz for a while. Don't know yet if I
want it to last.
A bit strange working for a company 20 years, then having to leave, then
coming back after several years... Lots of familiar faces.

Cheers
Jay