From:
Lisa Shimamura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2006 12:13:27 -0700
There is a recent update and links to all of the FRCP information in the
ARMA International: September Washington Policy Brief.  I received it last
week via email.  You can find it on the ARMA website at:
 http://www.arma.org/news/policybrief/index.cfm?BriefID=1408

The information is part of the topic title e-discovery survey released.

For continually updated information and intelligence about the legislative
and regulatory news that affects you and your organization, visit the
*Washington
Policy Brief*  *online*.