From:
"Tyler, Judy K Ms CRDAMC-Ft Hood" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 10:37:44 -0500
I don't know of anything planned for spouses.  There is a lot to do
around the Riverwalk area, plus the Mexican Market is not far away, and
that's almost like being along the border shopping.  There is a tour of
the Spanish missions that a lot of people like to take.  My husband used
to have Air Force Reserve duty in San Antonio once a month, and when I
went with him I never got bored.

Judy K. Tyler, CRM
Records Management Officer
Information Management Division