From:
Nolene Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2006 14:14:50 -0700
Email backlash burgeons - Too many messages stifle efficiency, and
workers are fighting back to free up time.
THE WALL STREET JOURNAL/Orange County Register
In the beginning there was spam, and the world saw that it was bad,
including Stephen Jukuri. But he has changed his mind. "I love it," he
gushes. "I can get rid of it. Delete. Delete. Delete."  What craters his
day is deciding if, when and how to respond to his normal e-mail. "Now
that anyone can e-mail me about anything, they seem to," he says.

http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister/money/smallbusiness/article_1293010
.php
<BLOCKED::http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister/money/smallbusiness/artic
le_1293010.php>

Nolene

Nolene Sherman | Director of Records Management | Standard Pacific Homes