From:
Steven Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2006 09:28:16 -0700
Most CRMs, and nearly all (from my understanding) of the CRMs on the
Exam Development Committee have pedagogical accomplishments.

The Part VI graders are CRMs recruited and managed by the
Regent-Grading.  There is a regular review of their performance; it is
managed by said Regent who is responsible to and reports to the
President of the ICRM.

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM
Records Systems Manager; City of Reno

>>> [log in to unmask] 10/06 8:04 AM >>>
I know this may be skating closely to "inside baseball" about the CRM,
but as long as the topic has sort of come up: Are the CRM exams
developed with any input from people with pedagogical credentials, are
the critiques of the graders for Part VI subject to any quality
review?

Thomas Munzer
Records and Information Manager
A/E Data Integration, Inc.
"Facility Information Managers...Providing Better Information for
Better
Decisions"

933 North Kenmore Street
Suite 318
Arlington, VA  22201

V: 703-875-2095
F: 703-875-0986

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any
attachments,
confidential or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message.