From:
"Colgan, Julie J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2006 09:18:23 -0400
Interesting question. Seems to me that you'd have to run the test
multiple times, using a variety of ERM programs on a variety of
platforms with a variety of hardware configurations in order to get an
average.  Or, if you want specific data, you'd have to clearly identify
those variables in the test in order to confine the test to that
specific technological environment.  And if you went that way, would it
be a broad enough study to be useful to an array of consumers with
varying software/hardware/infrastructure configurations?

By the way - good to be back y'all.  I've missed the list community
during my hiatus as I moved and changed jobs!

Best,
Julie

Julie J. Colgan
Director of Records Management