From:
Graham Kitchen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2006 07:47:52 -0700
Julie:

What you are saying is absolutely correct.  This is a simple issue that
we often try to make complicated.  Why?  How about job security.

GT

Graham Kitchen
Corporate Records Manager
Unified Western Grocers
5200 Sheila Street
Commerce, California 90040
Telephone:  (323)264-5200 Extension 4560
Cell:  (323)243-1865
email:  [log in to unmask]