From:
Gus Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:08:40 -0500
First, thanks to those who responded to my previous post concerning
imaging and document management software and providers.  Just to explain
further, I'm looking at several companies and their proposals for
imaging and document management systems...and I'm trying to provide some
of the folks at my organization with "direct" experiences/opinions from
folks who have, or have had, relationships with these vendors and their
associated products.  So, it's much appreciated any comments that you
all provide.

And this brings me to my next inquiry....

I'd like to hear from anyone who has any direct experience with
Perceptive Software/ImageNow suite of imaging/document management
software.  Again, your comments will be most appreciated....and you may
contact me directly rather than reply to the entire list if you prefer.

Gus Harris

Records Manager

The Univ. of West Florida

Pensacola, FL