From:
Gus Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:27:00 -0500
Thanks for those who immediately replied to my previous post....but
perhaps I need to clarify my request a bit.  We have already distributed
an RFI to get information based on our determined imaging/document
management needs/desires.  What I have is a list of responders and I'm
trying to gather any info regarding those responders and their product
offerings...via direct experience from any of you that have used or are
using any of the software packages...or the services of these records
and imformation management vendors/companies.  Certainly we have
packages of material provided by the responders....but I thought I might
provide our committee charged with this endeavor "real world" direct
comments from my fellow RM listserv folks, etc. which could be helpful
and insightful regarding these products and companies.

Again, thanks in advance for any of your comments.

Gus Harris

Records Manager

Univ. of West Florida

Pensacola, FL