From:
Brent Reid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:00:31 -0400
Favor please;

I (and others I'm sure) set my email filter to ignore messages with OT in
the subject.

Could you please use OT in the subject line of your messages that are not
related to Records Management.

I have benefited from the RM relevant messages on this board, but I don't
have time to filter out all the OT messages manually.

Many thanks ! !

P.S. I lived in San Antonio for 18 years and the quickest way to identify
yourself as a tourist is to call it San Antone. (Besides wearing Texas
Flags).