From:
Steve Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:53:43 -0500
Being an Iowa Stae grad/fan I know it's tough to talk much smack now BUT
the Oklahoma coach (old IOWA grad) has to be one of the stupidest idiots
in America.  Lose you star tailback (Adrian Peterson) with 6 minutes left
in a 27-9 game that was over because his Jailbird daddy was seeing him
play for the first time(read between the lines) and he wanted padded
Heisam stats -  Supreme payback.

Besides as much as I hate to say it - there is nobody in the country right
now that cam play with Ohio State and possibly Michigan.

Back to my original programming

Steve