From:
"Lucas, John A (HP Legal Dept./Electronic Records Manager)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 14:25:57 -0400
Mary, I wondered whether you might be doing something again this year.
I'll try to keep this free and attend even though I'm no longer just
associated with just SAP in HP but all electronic records.

Great to hear from you, even if indirectly through RECMGMT-L.

	        John A. Lucas
	        Hewlett-Packard Company
	        HP Legal Department/Electronic Records Management
	        110 Spit Brook Road ZKO3-3/Y32
	           Nashua, NH 03062
		* e-mail:  [log in to unmask]
		*   Phone: 603-884-0811    FAX:  603-884-9155