From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 19:35:35 -0400
On 10/18/06, carla f <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> And....it will be interesting to see how the hotel business centers like all
> of us printing 50+ page handouts all day!
> I guess I'll just take good notes! (does that mean I have to limit my
> margarita intake??!!)

i"ve got to go along with Steve W from Reno " I hate paper", I'm
taking an 8x10 pad of paper into each session, i'm downloading each
session to my laptop. BUT I won't print a single presentation. I will
use my notes and synch them up with the downloaded presentations.

Folks we're moving into the eletronic age, we need to move forward.
Focus on listening to the speaker. What did you do in college when
there were no handouts?

peterk
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va