From:
Lisa Shimamura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2006 09:54:20 -0800
Hi - Does anyone have any specific detail about the role/responsibility of
Supply Chain Management, Procurement or Purchasing related to RIM policies
or procedures.
I have been asked by the Senior Management at my organization to add Supply
Chain Management/Procurement role/responsibility to the RIM Policy and
Procedures that are currently being developed here.  We are working with RM
Consultants, but they do not have any standard language for the role of SCM
or Procurement and I have been told that this group is not normally included
in the policy or procedures.

I do know that SCM is responsible for ensuring the correct language is
included in all vendor contracts and also to ensure contracts with any
Records Management Vendors include specific language related to RIM and
security of information, etc.  Is there anything more that should be
included for these groups?

Thankyou for your help.

Lisa S. Shimamura, CRM
310-615-1733