From:
"Michael, Lee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2006 17:28:10 -0700
I want to let all ARMA members on this list know that a new forum has
been created within the "My ARMA" area that is specific to the upcoming
ARMA elections.  At this point in time, there are only 62 members that
have joined this new forum.

If you have questions for the candidates, or if you're just interested
in watching the Q&A, hop on over and sign up for the candidate forum.

Lee Michael