From:
Steve Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2006 13:04:14 -0600
John,

I would like to see us change the name from elevator speech( it signals
random encounters)  to something else like marketing speech.

Mines similar - I lead the department that works to manage XXXX's records
and information with the goal " to put the right information, in the right
peoples hands,in the right way, at the right time" and by doing this
successfully employee's are more productive, the enterprise makes better
/faster business decisions, and the employee's/companies risks and costs
are controlled.  and hears the most important part - IF YOU'D LIKE MORE
INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT ME.

Then when you get back to the office jot the persons name on your
network/contact list along with what they do at XXXX.  When you see
something that might be of interest to the person in regard to RIM,  send
it to them.  This makes them feel that you're interested in them/their
department, can potentially gain an ally for the program and at worst
wasted a few minutes of your time.  It's a great low-key way to market you
RIM program.

Steve Petersen CRM
Records Manager
Rockwell Collins Inc