From:
John Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2006 11:42:50 -0500

It has been quite a while since my last posting to this list, so allow
me to reintroduce myself. I'm John Gallagher, responsible for Records
Management in Martin County, Florida.

Our county government is currently engaged in a project to standardize
our paper and electronic filing structures from the present
"free-for-all" approach into a functional-based classification which
will be introduced and enforced across our entire government agency. I
am extremely interested in making contact with local government agencies
in Florida (or elsewhere) who have made this transition in order to
compare notes on the process and the most effective way forward. My
contact information follows.

Thank you all!

John F. Gallagher, Jr
Enterprise Applications Administrator
Martin County Board of County Commissioners
2401 SE Monterey Road
Stuart, FL 34996
Voice: 772 - 288-5480
Fax:    772 - 221-1453
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

"The comments and opinions expressed herein are those of the author of
this message and may not reflect the policies of the Martin County Board
of County Commissioners."