From:
Janet L Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2007 10:38:06 -0600
<How does your procedure handle new employees (those that have replaced
exiting employees or those in new positions)?   If they arrive shortly
after your quarterly notice, they would not be aware of the hold until the
next quarter which might be too late in some instances.>

It doesn't at this time.  During my 7 years here, we have had little
turnover in personnel.  At this point, we haven't had any new employees who
would be involved with the on-going legal actions.  But with a large number
of people scheduled for retirement in the next few years, that will change.
I am in the process of updating the procedures for all of this and they
will address this situation.

Procedures are great, but as many of our probably know, they can get out of
date really fast.  I could spend the majority of my time updating them, but
then I wouldn't get anything else done.

Janet Nelson CRM
Manager Records
Dairyland Power Cooperative