From:
Patrick Cunningham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 13:32:52 -0700
Actually, the hotels might be filled out to Schaumburg... and as for
restaurants, yes, I'm afraid that a table at Charlie Trotter's will be
out of the question. Keep in mind that Chicago has many restaurants and
not all of them are Downtown. This might be a good opportunity for
folks to enjoy some of the ethnic restaurants away from the Loop. Keep
in mind that a lot of these folks are real "foodies", so they will be
wanting to try out the marquee places. The smaller restaurants will be
busy, but there are always plenty of places to find a hot dog, Chicago
Style. (And don't forget, most of the pizza places deliver.)

And if you must stay Downtown, there's always the Portillo's on Ontario
Street. Cheap eats and great ribs (if you ask me and a few folks from
Texas).

Patrick Cunningham, CRM

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."