From:
"Hilliard, Mary" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 17:01:44 -0500
it's the revisions to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.  They turned
> it over to the county's attorney, who just left on two weeks vacation.
> I printed out one document that doesn't give me the source and I can't
> find it referenced in any emails I received.  It appears to be a
3-page Word
> document in outline form titled, "Electronic Records, New Legal
Mandates and
> the Importance of a Records Retention Policy."  If anyone can identify
it,
> could you please contact me off-list?

Tim,
The article is by John Isaza who presented at last year's ARMA
conference, has written for the ARMA Educational Foundation and is
strongly allied with RM professionals

Here is a link to the article.

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa3947/is_200609/ai_n17195993

Mary Hilliard