From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2007 03:23:25 -0600
>pak even forgot that HE
>Is a "vendor" now too..... Should he be scanned?
>
>Douglas P. Allen, CRM, CDIA+

EEE GADS MAN! Think what you are suggesting. Just how much RAIN must fall in
your life? To even suggest such a thing. I shudder to think of the
implications.

On the other hand since he is, according to one source, one of the few
repositories of all things reagarding retention scheduling, we might have to
consider creating a security copy. We could work fromthe mage and stick the
original in one of Hugh's vaults (Hugh your vaults have a good air supply,
right?) That way future generations will have a resource should they presume
to attmept to schedule records. Just where are we on holographic imaging as
a storge medium? I am sure Peter would step forward to be the first to be
experimented on. Hmmm, give a couple of quarts of green beer and ask him
nicely.

Chris Flynn