From:
"Link, Gary M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 07:41:43 -0400
Several years ago we discussed at our firm the issue of printing the filepath on documents. We were advised at the time to decide against this practice. The reason given was that it would give opposing counsel too much of a window into our network filing system.

With the new Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, you are now required (in federal cases only) to give opposing counsel a pretty complete picture of you entire electronic records filing system in a pre-discovery conference. So I'm wondering if that eliminates the above-mentioned argument for not putting the filepath on printed documents.

Any thoughts?

Gary Link, CRM
Corporate Records Manager
Astorino