From:
Jessica Arts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2007 08:15:05 -0600
Hello everyone, this is my first time posting so a quick introduction.
I am the Information and Privacy Officer for the Law Society of Alberta
- so I'm in charge of both managing/releasing information and protecting
personal information in accordance with Canadian privacy legislation.  I
send my greetings on this very snowy morning in Canada (just east of the
Rocky Mountains).

I've been combing through various sites and listservs looking for
standards, guidelines or best practices for website content management.
If you have any suggestions, could you e-mail me at

I'll be happy to post a synopsis of the feedback I get for everyone
else's reference.

Many thanks!

Jessica Arts, B.Sc., MBA, FCIP
Information & Privacy Officer
The Law Society of Alberta
#500, 919 - 11th Avenue SW
Calgary, Alberta T2R 1P3

Direct:       (403) 229-4785
Toll Free:  1-800-661-9003 (valid in AB, lower mainland BC, Yukon, NWT &
Nunavut)
Fax:           (403) 228-1728
www.lawsocietyalberta.com

Important - Confidential Information:  This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain personal, privileged or confidential information.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy this message without making copies or opening any attachments.  Any further distribution, duplication or disclosure is prohibited.
Thank you.