From:
Paul Wadley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2007 09:56:21 -0700
Suzanne,

  We are in the same boat, we have Livelink (6yrs) and are now implementing both the RM Module and E-mail archiving, we are using OT's offering for E-Mail archiving via their Livelink Enterprise Archive, followed by E-Mail Management, either via OT's Livelink Explorer product or via a 3rd Party RM Trusted Edge (evaluating).  Like you we are in early stages of our EM Archiving (pilot) and RM so although we haven't as of yet hit any wrinkles I am sure we can set up some sort of dialogue if necessary to help each other along the way..

  Paul Wadley
  ECM Consultant
  Hasbro Inc.

"Mrozak, Suzanne" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Hi all! Our corporate IT department is in the process of evaluating
email archiving solutions. We currently use Outlook for email, Livelink
(Open Text) for document management, and have purchased (but not yet
implemented) Open Text's Records Management Module.

If anyone has any experiences that you are willing to share about how
such systems should be integrated and/or pitfalls to be avoided, I would
love to hear from you.

Thanks in advance - I know there is a great deal of expertise on this
list and I appreciate your time.

Cheers

Suzanne Mrozak
Associate Director
Records and Document Management Services

Genzyme Corporation
500 Kendall Street
Cambridge, MA 02142
Telephone: 617-768-6549