From:
STEVE SEATON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2007 17:12:04 -0700
Hello all.

I am an information management consultant based in Ottawa Canada but presently working in Wellington New Zealand.

I have been a member of the listserv for only a short time and find it quite useful.

So here goes.....

I am just wondering if anyone is using the open source Plone software for web publishing.

I am particularly interested in knowing the following:

Are you using it as a stand alone publishing tool?
Have you integrated it with any document mangement system?
Being an open source product, do you have an internal technical support group?
Was there a particular reason why you chose Plone?
What did you consider as its major compeditor?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, especially from users in New Zealand and Australia.

Cheers

Steve Seaton
Information Management Consultant
Ottawa, Canada