From:
Paul Wadley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 14:34:56 -0700
Virginia,

  Sorry for replying and getting all these response, I wasn't expecting it, but I am new to this site so I will keep it to a minimum next time.....  I suppose it boils down to same culture different language..  :)

"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  I apologize for starting this somewhat racy thread yesterday. As usual,
we have gone above and beyond.

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, FAI)
Records Manager