From:
Rebecca Bowen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2007 18:09:52 -0400
Thank you, all of you, for you quick responses.

This is the question though--somewhat informally.

I have no reason to believe that these records hold any legal, fiscal,
audit, or historical value.  Unfortunately, they were never inventoried or
properly placed on a retention schedule from the start.

What is necessary is justification for their disposal without a detailed
inventory. --as contrary as that may be to all the good records management
bones in my body--any suggestions?