From:
Paul Wadley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2007 18:05:28 -0700
As probably some of you are aware, I am new to this forum, but I am enjoying very much the eb & flow of information that passes across my inbox.  I am trying to get into the world of RIM & CRM.  I signed up to complete the NARA KA classes in Pittsfield, 19th - 27th which I started early last year, having not heard anymore and hoping that they weren't cancelling them, I heard however that numbers were on the low side and they might end up cancelling the classes.

  Now not having for work the British Government since leaving the UK Military, I find it extremely frustrating that these classes get advertised and then cancelled, is there a lack of interest or am I one of a select few that actually want to join the ranks of those who manage records/vital data all over this planet...

  Sorry to vent on, but I am so miffed at the moment, when its a struggle trying to book yourself on these classes when you're not a state or federal agency...  Any words of wisdom/advice would be greatly appreciated..

  Rgs
  Paul
  ECM Consultant
  Hasbro Inc.