From:
Rett Hollar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 11:15:48 -0600
Hope to never find yourself in this place!  I was wondering if anyone could
off the top of your head direct me to where I can find something on the
books that involves an employee who asked to be able to work from home and
was given permission to do so.  During this period, said employee was given
the use of quite a bit of company equipment including a computer.  Employee
decided to perform much of the work they were paid to do on their own
computer.

Employee was terminated for some crazy behavior including threats to shoot
another employee.  We are trying to get all of the info back off of the
employees computer but they are claiming it is their information since it is
on their computer.  I should know this right off the top of my head, but am
at a loss right now.

Jesse and Isaza are not allowed to taunt me about this!!!!!!

Rett Hollar, CDIA+

Vice President

The Office Center, Inc.

406-761-3449