From:
"Millican & Associates, Inc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:43:21 -0400
From T R O U B L E D   C O M P A N Y   R E P O R T E R

                           E U R O P E

             Friday, June 17, 2005, Vol. 6, No. 119

CAIRS LIMITED: Members Pass Winding-up Resolution
At the extraordinary general meeting of the members of Cairs
Limited on May 31, 2005 held at 4 St Giles Court, Southampton
Street, Reading RG1 2QL, the special resolution to wind up the
company was passed.  Paul Boyle of Harrisons, 4 St Giles Court,
Southampton Street, Reading RG1 2QL has been appointed liquidator
of the company.

CONTACT:  CAIRS LTD.
          18-19 Oaklands Park
          Fishponds Road
          Wokingham, Berkshire RG41 2FD
          Phone: 0118 978 6880
          Fax: 0118 978 6664
          E-mail: [log in to unmask]
          Web site: http://www.cairs.co.uk

          HARRISONS
          4 St Giles Court, Southampton Street,
          Reading RG1 2QL
          Phone: 0118 951 0798
          Fax:   0118 939 4409
          E-mail: [log in to unmask]
          Web site: http://www.harrisons.uk.com

You might try Harrisons to see if the software was purchased as part of the
liquidation.

Peter Lundell