Date:
Mon, 14 May 2007 12:08:30 -0700
I agree this would be a great topic for the Members Forum. Since someone on
this list was kind enough to inform us (since HQ didn't) that the dues were
going up it is still an appropriate place for comment.

I personally would have expected to see an appropriate communication from HQ
announcing the increase.  If I missed it, I apologize.  If it wasn't sent
out ... bad communication....

While some non-ARMA members may use the delete key on the topic, some may
use the increase as a reason not to join the association and unfortunately,
some may not renew because of it.

Out chapter board may have reduced our chapter dues ($30.00) to round out
the increase at $200.

Bob Dalton, CRM
Dalton Consulting