From:
Dan Elam <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2007 23:25:15 -0400
Does anyone have a sample for the shortest and easiest litigation hold
procedure they have ever used in a policy?  We're trying to help a
customer who has big records management needs, but limited policies.
One of the more comprehensive litigation hold procedures is more than
they can handle at this point so they need something more simple than
what we have traditionally used in the past.

Thanks in advance.

-Dan

--

Dan Elam
Vice President
804-342-7400
Visit www.eVisory.com for unbiased information regarding document and
records management technology.

Visit www.aiim.org/emtag.asp?ID=24309 to learn more about AIIM's
Emerging Technologies (EmTag) Advisory Group