From:
Stephen Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2007 16:13:20 -0700
An excellent recommendation from Juanita. Rolling crates/boxes makes the
job infinitely easier, and you're not stuck with piles of cardboard
afterward.

Stephen Cohen, MLIS
Document Controls Manager
MARNELL CONSULTING
222 Via Marnell Way
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
(702) 739-2800 x5765 Phone
(702) 739-2045 Fax
(203) 376-5535 Mobile

www.marnellcorrao.com

NOTICE: This message may contain information that is privileged and/or
confidential and is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient.
If you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for
delivering it thereto, you may not disclose, use, disseminate,
distribute, copy, or take any action in reliance upon this message or
any attachments thereto in any way. If you receive this message in
error, please return it by forwarding the message and any attachments to
the sender.