From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:42:49 -0400
On 6/21/07, Sharon Burnett <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Not tryin gto be flip, but one would think that your publicly open records
> would be what is included on your website under "Investor Relations."
> http://www.potlatchcorp.com/InvestorResources.aspx

I don't think it is flippant, but I interpreted the original request
to be about records other than the ones found at the above website.
Since the company is an REIT would they want to make planning records,
environmental studies, and other types of records available to the
shareholders? Are they obligated under law (statute or regulation) to
provide access to them? Or is it a decision that it left up to the
company.

Remember that unlike countries that use a code system such as France
with the Napoleonic Code wherein you are told what you can do, our
system tells us what we can't do. (I know this is simplistic but it is
the only way I can remember the differences)

I would suspect that since potlatch is a timber REIT that they may
have numerous shareholders who are environmental activist types who
are pushing for access to records. IJS

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va