From:
Graham Kitchen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2007 10:22:35 -0500
I don't think it is a matter of disallowing the transfer..... if the company
did not want to allow such transfers, they would not purchase the
technology.

I think it is more to the point that we as records managers should warn our
organizations of the downsides and assist in the protection of the
information.  This is truly great technology if used properly and with an
eye to security.