From:
"McCutcheon, Stephanie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2007 10:13:11 -0600
Hi, Diane.

I've not seen one.  At my former company, I had a liaison in Legal, who
provided final review and approval of all records destructions.  I ran
and distributed quarterly reports for each department/division, and
after receiving their approval for destruction, they were funneled to
Legal.  Quarterly reviews seemed to work best for us, because things
didn't pile up too badly.  However, destruction review after removal of
a litigation hold was another story.

Regards,

Stephanie McCutcheon, CRM