From:
Steven Wade Veatch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2007 20:46:01 +0000
We use Fujitsu scanners. The 5750C (C equals color) is the large one. 55 pages a min., about $5000.00. The 5120C is also color, does 22 ppm and is under $2000.00. Both would fit your need.
Steve Veatch
El Paso County Records Center
Colorado Springs, CO

-------------- Original message from "Keesee, Kristie" <[log in to unmask]>: --------------