From:
Steven Wade Veatch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2007 16:37:31 +0000
Hi Ron,
good to see that you are on the LISTSERV.  I have told Shredit to remove their totes.  We emailed you a PO to shred our materials I believe Friday.  Please let me help you organize a Pikes Peak area chapter of ARMA.
Steve
El Paso County

-------------- Original message from Ron Vince <[log in to unmask]>: --------------