From:
Megan Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2007 11:38:17 -0400
We are not scheduling them separately. The vast majority of our voice
recordings are transient files and they are treated like all the rest.
Those few that are records are transcribed; the original is then deleted
and the transcription treated like others of its type (e.g., meeting
minutes).

Megan Cox
Records Manager

Hadassah