From:
Rich Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2007 13:38:27 -0600

Thursday, Oct 25, 2007
Update: Facebook teams up with RIM
Posted October 24, 22:48 p.m. Pacific Time

College parties met business e-mail on Wednesday as Facebook said it is adding its social-networking platform to Research In Motion's BlackBerry devices.   >>

Manage your subscription      View our privacy policy       Register at InfoWorld.com       Advertise with us

Copyright © 2007 InfoWorld Media Group. 501 Second St. San Francisco, CA 94017