From:
"McCutcheon, Stephanie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2007 14:10:09 -0700
Hi, Mimi!

I would highly recommend you pose this to the SLA and their listserv, as
well -- an excellent and helpful group of folks.  Here is the link:
http://www.sla.org. Our local chapter is very active and great at
networking.  I would be happy to refer you to a few specific people, if
you'd rather.  Just let me know.

Good luck!

Stephanie McCutcheon, CRM
Denver, CO