From:
Greg Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 12:31:15 -0500
I read an interesting article in Chemical and Education News (my wife
is a chemist) about how some courts are no longer allowing chemists to
act as expert witnesses because they judges can't understand the
chemistry that these experts are discussing.  Based on these postings,
it seems like its not too long before this starts happening to records
managers as well.  Brings up the interesting, and terrifying to boot,
question of what are the credentials  of persons writing our textbooks
and journal articles....

greg

--
Digital Archivist
The Ward M. Canaday Center for Special Collections

Content Administrator
Toledo's Attic Online Museum for NW Ohio History